Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,258 (€1,839) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)