Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,258 (€1,839) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vitoria-Gasteiz costs €600 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (41 minutes ago)