Cost of living comparison between León, Mexico and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05400 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $498 (Mex$ 9,231) in León.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)