Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,114 (€2,666) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)