Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,717 (€3,022) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (about 1 hour ago)