Cost of living in Leipzig, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leipzig (Germany) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,440 (€2,922) in Leipzig to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kelowna costs C$1.39 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 2,332 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $869 (about 2 hours ago)