Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01914 USD / PHP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,638 (Php85,607) in Legaspi Port.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)