Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,968 (€3,373) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Larisa costs €24 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (43 minutes ago)