Cost of living in Leeuwarden, Netherlands vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leeuwarden (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,807 (€3,353) in Leeuwarden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)