Cost of living comparison between Le Mans, France and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.074 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 100% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,255 (€5,824) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (32 minutes ago)