Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.062 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 96% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,360 (€5,992) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 1,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)