Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 56% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,779 (€4,915) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (16 minutes ago)