Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lawrence, Kansas (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,027 in Lawrence, Kansas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 450 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)