Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,753 (€3,061) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)