Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $630 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $536 in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio Branco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Panama City costs 26 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Winnipeg costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)