Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $610 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $518 in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 280 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Durban costs R 17 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)