Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $560 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $479 in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)