Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $660 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $560 in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Shijiazhuang costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)