Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,839 (4,839 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)