Cost of living in Las Tunas, Cuba vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / CUC *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tunas (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,716 (4,716 CUC) in Las Tunas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valletta costs €20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tuzla costs 450KM (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Columbus, Ohio costs $429 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Sunderland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)