Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,495 (1,496 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)