Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,213 (3,213 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)