Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,607 (1,607 B/.) in Las Tablas.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (35 minutes ago)