Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.000 USD / PAB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,841 (3,841 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)