Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.139 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,686 (€3,235) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs 3,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)