Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,879 (€3,648) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)