Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02106 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $490 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $426 (RD$ 20,215) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr300,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)