Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01995 USD / DOP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $510 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $436 (RD$ 21,852) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Skopje costs 125 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)