Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.074 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,940 (€3,669) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)