Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,254 (€1,935) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM149 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,113 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (40 minutes ago)