Cost of living in Larisa, Greece vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,732 (€1,520) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 25,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madison, Wisconsin costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U15,000 (about 2 hours ago)