Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15796 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $890 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $781 (元4,946) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)