Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15649 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $980 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $839 (元5,359) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripoli costs 30,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)