Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03059 USD / THB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $550 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $490 (16,018 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)