Cost of living in Lahti, Finland vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahti (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,321 (€2,925) in Lahti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (41 minutes ago)