Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 742 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00750 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 22% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $810 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $633 (₨84,300) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)