Cost of living in Lahore, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 934 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00840 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lahore (Pakistan) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $780 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $628 (₨74,768) in Lahore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)