Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $11,445 in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)