Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 840 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00281 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,788 (992,408 ₦) in Lagos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Erzurum costs 1,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)