Cost of living comparison between Lagos, Nigeria and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00317 USD / NGN *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,538 (799,425 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 2 hours ago)