Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00845 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,768 (564,368 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)