Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00844 USD / DZD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,869 (577,205 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)