Cost of living comparison between Lae, Papua New Guinea and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.31616 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,950 (12,493 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)