Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29907 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,013 (10,073 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (30 minutes ago)