Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31642 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,841 (8,979 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)