Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31274 USD / PGK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,134 (10,020 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $518 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)