Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00160 USD / CLP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,491 (CH$1,557,277) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Toluca costs Mex$ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)