Cost of living in La Rioja, Argentina compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02760 USD / ARS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Rioja (Argentina) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $240 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $176 (ARS $6,370) in La Rioja.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)