Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04610 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,127 (Mex$ 67,834) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)