Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05271 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,711 (Mex$ 32,469) in La Paz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)