Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14578 USD / BOB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,235 ($b22,193) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Beirut costs 2,500 L£ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (13 minutes ago)