Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $698 in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $650 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.10 (30 minutes ago)