Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $673 in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)