Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,215 in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling300 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)