Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $522 in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $490 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 150TL (26 minutes ago)