Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04348 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $692 (L 15,918) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Da Nang costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.66 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)