Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04186 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $923 (L 22,047) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Madison, Wisconsin costs $0.79 (19 minutes ago)