Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04270 USD / HNL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $543 (L 12,725) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)