Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.076 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,529 (€3,278) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)