Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,972 (€3,695) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)