Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 16% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,659 (€2,217) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)