Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.145 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,575 (€2,249) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (42 minutes ago)