Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00942 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,033 (¥534,114) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)