Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 62% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,067 (¥576,243) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 2 hours ago)