Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.285 USD / KWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,512 (Dinar 1,982) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 8,500 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $20,750 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,828 (40 minutes ago)