Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.279 USD / KWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 82% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,673 (Dinar 1,730) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)