Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.274 USD / KWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 84% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,765 (Dinar 1,761) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (34 minutes ago)