Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 746 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.302 USD / KWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,856 (Dinar 2,379) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 700,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £88 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨26,429 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (21 minutes ago)