Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 755 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.299 USD / KWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 72% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $12,220 (Dinar 3,704) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $7,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)