Cost of living comparison between Kuwait City, Kuwait and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 716 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.300 USD / KWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 87% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,679 (Dinar 1,418) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)