Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 736 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.284 USD / KWD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 76% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,400 (Dinar 1,340) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (42 minutes ago)