Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01197 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 21% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $5,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $4,590 (Taka 383,434) in Kushtia.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (about 3 hours ago)