Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01756 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $905 (руб 51,512) in Kursk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 3 hours ago)