Cost of living in Kurgan, Russia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01694 USD / RUB
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kurgan (Russia) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $770 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $675 (руб 39,851) in Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $250 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ploieşti costs 15 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (43 minutes ago)