Cost of living in Kuopio, Finland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuopio (Finland) is 149% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,107 (€7,542) in Kuopio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (35 minutes ago)