Cost of living in Kunming, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15378 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kunming (China) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,600 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,419 (元9,230) in Kunming.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)