Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20370 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,927 (GH₵19,279) in Kumasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)