Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23649 USD / GHS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $650 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $618 (GH₵2,611) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)