Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00873 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,038 (¥118,963) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (41 minutes ago)