Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00911 USD / JPY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,321 (¥474,374) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)