Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00606 USD / AOA
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,894 (807,934 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.59 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)