Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00407 USD / AOA *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,143 (1,754,617 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)