Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24070 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,800 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,654 (RM6,870) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)