Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25621 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,461 (RM9,605) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)