Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23340 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,103 (RM9,008) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)