Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25595 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $988 (RM3,861) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 1 hour ago)