Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25218 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,073 (RM4,256) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)