Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,929 prices entered by 344 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25413 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $960 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $895 (RM3,523) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 2 hours ago)