Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,022 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23343 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $930 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $919 (RM3,936) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (44 minutes ago)