Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,007 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22572 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $614 (RM2,722) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (19 minutes ago)