Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,752 prices entered by 340 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24050 USD / MYR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 11% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $970 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $864 (RM3,593) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jakarta costs Rp 7,399,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Exeter costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)