Cost of living in Kruševac, Serbia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01038 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kruševac (Serbia) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $700 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $645 (62,148 Дин.) in Kruševac.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)