Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11792 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 66% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,196 (kr 44,061) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)