Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12812 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 47% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,980 (kr 70,087) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,100 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)