Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11941 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 81% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,523 (kr 37,881) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (31 minutes ago)