Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11850 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 63% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,639 (kr 72,906) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (43 minutes ago)