Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12919 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $8,371 (kr 64,797) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$87 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)