Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11608 USD / NOK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,819 (kr 67,361) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,500 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)