Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00991 USD / RSD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,026 (103,574 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (42 minutes ago)