Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 860 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27813 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $2,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,262 (8,131 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)