Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12761 USD / HKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 42% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $22,685 (HK$177,768) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $16,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,400,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bratislava costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨55,908 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)