Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12845 USD / HKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 34% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $25,173 (HK$195,973) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $18,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)