Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12874 USD / HKD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $21,238 (HK$164,969) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $15,625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)