Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,615 (3,693,034 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)