Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00161 USD / XOF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,929 (2,445,121 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)